Looking for that career break that could change your life?
We think every young person has incredible potential to succeed. That’s why our team gets to know you, finds out about your personality, skills, passions and interests then works closely with our fantastic group of employers to identify a meaningful role that matches your abilities.
Let us support you every step of the way!
Yeah you’ve heard it before; “we can help” and you’ve no doubt been let down. But we’re serious! We can help you figure it out, and teach you the steps to get there.
Talent RISE cares about young people and works very closely with our partners at leading not-for-profits and large corporates to provide inspiration, hope and the chance you need to succeed in getting a job.
We can help you with:
- Writing your resume / CV
- Connecting you with access to education
- Mentoring and coaching
- Inspiration – Come to one of our fantastic events!
- Developing critical work ready skills
- Internship and job placement opportunities
- Providing laptops and equipment
So, what happens when I register?
- You will be personally called by one of our Youth Career’s consultants
- Our Youth Careers consultant will meet you in person and help go over your resume and experience to ensure it reflects your full potential
- Talent RISE will match you with a role with one of our fantastic employers
- We will coach you through the interview process, including helping you with pointers on how to dress, interview techniques, how to answer questions and what to say.
- We will be with you every step of the way before and after the job interview and once you start to make sure all is good!