Sign-Up For Free Advice
Register your interest for free CV help, career advice or skills workshops in Australia!
Talent RISE partners with employers and other organisations to provide life-changing opportunities for young people.
If you are a young person aged between 16-25 looking for opportunities then make sure to register your details to get the latest information on workshops, jobs, and more!
What do we do?
We run an innovative work readiness program, designed to build valuable skills for young people who are facing barriers to employment.
Young people will get access to workshops and content such as:
- Confidence and skills when applying for jobs
- Building a personal brand and identifying transferable skills
- Understanding of workplace expectations
- Interview preparation
- CV and cover letter writing
- Goal setting
- Building resilience
About our Career Workshops
Young people that have completed our program will get access to Career Workshops with our employer partners who will educate and inspire them to open their eyes to opportunities they may not have otherwise been exposed to.
Career Workshops give young people the opportunity to:
- Explore different industries and career paths
- Network with potential employers
- Access potential job opportunities
- Tour corporate offices
Get in touch to find out about our next opportunities:
What young people think about working with Talent RISE